luni, 17 noiembrie 2008

Meant To Be


Quite some time ago, one of my ex-boyfriends asked me: "Do you think we're meant to stay together?" I said:"I don't know." Wearen't together now, so I guess he believes the answer to his question, the one I couldn't give at the time, was "No.". Do I believe that, too? I still don't know. That's because I don't really believe certain things are meant to be while other aren't...

I have a few male friends and even fewer male very good friends. Maybe, at some point in our relationship, one of them wanted "pasionate kisses" instead of "friendly hugs" and "nights of endless love" instead of "long talks and hot chocolate". But I couldn't give him that. If some oracle told me that we are meant to be together, could this "information" have made love out of hot chocolate?

Maybe there is one very special guy among those mentioned above, for whom I had deeper feelings at some point in our very special relationship. If the oracle told me that I dind't stand a chance, would that have made me love him less?

The answer is a big, red NO for both questions.

So, who really cares wether we're meant to be together or not, as long as we ARE together and it feels so right?

Niciun comentariu: